Rudy Giuliani satisfies Fulton County election workers' $148 million defamation case
- Rudy Giuliani has "fully satisfied" a $148 million judgment against him related to defaming Fulton County election workers Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman following the 2020 election.
- The judgment arose from Giuliani's false claims regarding the two Fulton County election workers, Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman, after the 2020 election.
- A judge confirmed on February 21 that Giuliani had fulfilled the terms of the judgment, though specific terms were not disclosed.
- Freeman and Moss said Giuliani's false claims led to death threats, causing them to fear for their lives.
24 Articles
24 Articles
Giuliani’s legal battle with Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss has finally ended
After a protracted legal saga in which he was held in contempt twice, Rudy Giuliani has finally put an end to the defamation case brought by two former Georgia election workers, having “fully satisfied” the judgment against him last week.
Rudy Giuliani satisfies $148 million judgment in defamation case
President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Rudy Giuliani fully satisfied his $148 million judgment in the defamation case with two Georgia election workers he falsely said were involved in stealing the 2020 election. Per the settlement, Giuliani is committed to not defaming Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss further, bringing an end to his allegations against the two for more than five years. A jury found Giuliani liable for defamation in 2023, …
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage