Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 27 days ago

Family stricken with rare brain worms after eating undercooked bear

  • Six individuals were diagnosed with a rare parasitic disease after consuming kebabs made from black bear meat at a South Dakota family reunion in July 2022.
  • The infected individuals had mistakenly eaten the rare meat that was infected with the freeze-resistant species Trichinella nativa.
  • Due to the dark color of the meat, it was challenging for family members to determine the level of doneness, leading to the consumption of the infected bear meat.
Insights by Ground AI
Does this summary seem wrong?

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 73% of the sources are Center
74% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)