Vance says 'a lot of progress' made in Iran talks
Vance said negotiators are weighing a deal that blocks Iran’s nuclear path or renewed U.S. military action, with both sides seeking to avoid war.
- On Tuesday, Vice President Vance announced at the White House that the United States and Iran have "made a lot of progress" in talks, with neither side wanting to resume military action.
- Trump postponed a "very major attack" on Iran, stating, "If we can do that without bombing the hell out of them, I'd be very happy," while seeking a deal to reopen the Strait of Hormuz.
- Outlining the administration's stance, Vance said the United States has "two paths forward": a negotiated agreement permanently blocking Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, or renewed military action.
- "So as the president just told me, we're locked and loaded," Vance said, emphasizing that the United States insists Iran cannot rebuild its nuclear weapons capacity.
- Over the weekend, Trump warned that "the Clock is Ticking," urging Iran to move "FAST, or there won't be anything left of them," while maintaining military action remains an option if negotiations fail.
67 Articles
67 Articles
U.S. Vice President J.D. Vance pressured Iran, which is currently engaged in peace negotiations, to accept the abandonment of nuclear weapons. During a press briefing at the White House today, Vice President Vance stated that regarding the Iran issue, the options we have are
Vance says Iran would be "first domino" in race by countries to get nuclear weapons
Vice President JD Vance resurrected the Cold War-era “domino theory” to justify the war, saying that a failure to stop Iran’s nuclear ambitions would lead to other countries pursuing atomic weapons. “If you have every country in the world scrambling to try to get a nuclear weapon, it would make us all much less safe,” Vance told reporters at the White House briefing. “And Iran would really be the first domino.” During the Cold War with the Sovie…
Iran-US war live: Vice president Vance warns US ‘locked and loaded’ to resume strikes
The US president earlier said the military may launch “another big hit” on Tehran if a peace deal is not agreed
Washington, United States. U.S. Vice President JD Vance said Tuesday that talks with Iran are making good progress, but Washington is “ready and ready” to resume military operations against Iran if no agreement is reached. Vance's comments came hours after President Donald Trump said he had been about to order further attacks on Iran and give Tehran “two or three days” to reach an agreement.“Good progress is being made, but we’re going to keep w…
Vance Rips Violence Against Religion as ‘Anti-American’
Vice President JD Vance spoke firmly Tuesday about why violence against people for their faith is “particularly disgusting” and an affront to Americans. “As a devout Christian, I would say, it’s one of the most anti-Christian things, and anti-American things that you could do,” Vance said at the White House briefing. Vance answered a question about the prevalence of religious violence the day after a shooting at a San Diego mosque killed three p…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 45% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






























