"WE ARE SO BACK" - Fans React to Dana White Confirming "White House Fight Is on" After Successful Meeting in Washington, D.C.
The UFC event will showcase top fighters like Conor McGregor and aims to be the biggest card in history, marking the nation's 250th anniversary.
- On July 4, 2026, UFC CEO Dana White confirmed the UFC will bring the Octagon to the White House lawn for a super-card event celebrating America250.
- President Donald Trump first proposed a UFC event at the White House lawn last month, and Dana White confirmed the meeting at the White House 'got it done', promising details soon.
- Citing the Octagon's 25,000-pound weight and weather, White said, `This is a different challenge...I don't give a sh*t if it snows, we're going to be out on that south lawn` and confirmed the deal was finalized with details soon.
- The show will stream on Paramount+ and potentially CBS under the seven-year rights deal beginning 2026, with UFC leaders calling it the largest event in UFC history.
- Several top fighters have signalled interest, with Conor McGregor among them, while Jon Jones wants in but White assessed his chances at 'a billion-to-1' recently.
17 Articles
17 Articles
From a simple statement by the President of the United States, Donald Trump, has emerged the one that will probably be the most historic event the UFC has ever held. Although there are many details to be specified, the first phase was to check whether the world’s largest mixed martial arts organization (MMA) really saw the option of holding an evening at the White House viable. Something UFC CEO and president Dana White confirmed this Thursday. …
Fact Check: Did Dana White Get Attacked on a Subway?
UFC CEO Dana White made headlines this week for an unexpected reason: a visit to the White House. He revealed “awesome” negotiations in D.C. about hosting a historic UFC card on the South Lawn next Fourth of July, promising more details shortly and generating significant buzz in the MMA community. The idea of fighters clashing on America’s most famous lawn instantly grabbed attention. But as interest in the potential event grew, so did a strange…
Dana White Says White House UFC 'Fight Is on' After Meeting With Trump
Two weeks after saying that a UFC fight “is definitely going to happen” at the White House, UFC CEO on Thursday said it’s still definitely going to happen, this time with perhaps slightly more definitely. In a post to Instagram Live later shared by accounts on X/Twitter, White said, We had the meeting at the White House. It could have not gone better. It was awesome. The White House fight is on. The White House fight is on. I will have more deta…
UFC is coming to the White House. On social media, UFC boss Dana White says that the matter is clear and that more information will come in the coming weeks.
“White House Fight Is On”: Dana White & Donald Trump Seal The Deal For UFC At America’s 250th Anniversary D.C. Bash Next July 4th
The art of the deal met the art of the Octagon today & the July 4, 2026 UFC match at the White House is officially on, according to Dana White
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium