Israel’s military to open criminal probes into 2 Gaza attacks on Palestinians
The military said it reviewed 150 Gaza incidents and will not pursue probes in three other aid-worker killings.
- On Wednesday, Israel's military announced it will open internal criminal investigations into two high-profile attacks, including the killing of 5-year-old Hind Rajab and 15 Palestinian paramedics.
- The military's Fact-Finding and Assessment Mechanism reviewed 150 incidents of troop conduct in Gaza, selecting five cases for further action.
- Regarding three other attacks on aid workers from World Central Kitchen and Doctors Without Borders, officials declined to open criminal investigations, citing "no reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct that would justify the opening of a criminal investigation."
- Earlier examinations included the April 2024 killings of seven World Central Kitchen aid workers, a case the military previously reviewed and concluded contained no reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct.
- These decisions illustrate the high evidentiary threshold Israel's military applies when evaluating civilian casualties, distinguishing between cases requiring formal criminal prosecution and those where officials found no evidence of misconduct.
78 Articles
78 Articles
Criminal investigations to be launched into killing of Hind Rajab and 15 paramedics
ISRAEL is set to launch criminal investigations into two deadly attacks on Palestinians in Gaza, including the killings of five-year-old Hind Rajab and her family and of 15 Palestinian paramedics.
The Israeli army has opened criminal proceedings in connection with the incident that caused a major storm, as well as the killing of 15 Palestinian paramedics.
Israeli forces admit car fire in Gaza in January and open criminal case; Prosecutor dismisses new actions for attack on WCK convoy in April
The Military Prosecutor's Office closes the case of the bombing of the NGO World Central Kitchen convoy in which seven humanitarian workers were killed. More information: 'The voice of Hind Rajab': the drama of a murdered Gazati girl shockes Venice
IDF Probes Death Of Hind Rajab, Red Crescent Paramedics As Criminal Investigation
JERUSALEM (VINnews) — The IDF said Wednesday that military prosecutors have ordered criminal investigations into two serious incidents in Gaza, including the deaths of six-year-old Palestinian girl Hind Rajab and two Palestinian Red Crescent paramedics, as well as the killing of 15 Palestinians in Rafah. At the same time, prosecutors decided not to open criminal […]
Israeli military launches criminal probes into killings of Hind Rajab, Palestinian paramedics - The Tribune
Israel’s military said on Wednesday it would launch criminal investigations into two high-profile attacks on Palestinians during the war in Gaza, including the killings of 5-year-old Hind Rajab and her family and of 15 Palestinian paramedics. The military said it would not launch criminal investigations into three other attacks that killed aid workers from World […]
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 42% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium



























