See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

After Missed Pick-Ups, Harrodsburg To Re-Bid Solid Waste Collection

Summary by The Harrodsburg Herald
File image. Robert Moore Herald Staff rmoore@harrodsburgherald.com Harrodsburg is rebidding garbage collection after receiving complaints about missed pickups. “We are in the process of rebidding our service,” City Commissioner Kerry Anness announced at the Harrodsburg City Commission’s regular meeting on Monday, March 24. Anness said the city will be advertising in next week’s paper. Anness said there had been a lot of issues with trash not bei…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

The Harrodsburg Herald broke the news in on Thursday, March 27, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.