See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Scott Boudin Festival increasing safety precautions for this year

Summary by KLFY
SCOTT, La. (KLFY) -- Acadiana's first festival since the Mamou mass shooting will take place in just one month. The Scott Boudin Festival is putting extra safety precautions in place this year. Danile Noel, the Scott Boudin Festival President, said they've made plans to increase security since last year's festival. Noel said enhanced security is the next step as their festival has grown rapidly over the last 12 years. "Large gatherings of people…

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

HOT 107.9 broke the news in on Saturday, March 8, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.