See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Rome man arrested after violating protection order in New Hartford - Newport Dispatch

Summary by Newport Dispatch
NEW HARTFORD — New Hartford police arrested a Rome man Friday, March 21 at approximately 8:30 p.m. after he allegedly violated an order of protection at a restaurant on Commercial Drive. The victim reported that her ex-boyfriend, Isaiah Tomassi, 22, was harassing her through phone calls and text messages. Police said the victim told them Tomassi had threatened to harm her with a weapon, violating a previously established Criminal Court Order of …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

romesentinel.com broke the news in on Saturday, March 22, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.