Ramaphosa hails school assistants scheme after 1.3 million ‘work opportunities’ created
3 Articles
3 Articles
More than a million jobs created over the last 5 years: Ramaphosa - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.
Government has managed to create over a million job opportunities for young people in the last five years while strengthening almost 20 000 schools. That is according to President Cyril Ramaphosa in his weekly letter to the nation. This is part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus. In his State of the Nation Address last week, President Ramaphosa spoke about the work government is doing to prepare unemployed young people to compete and succee…
Ramaphosa hails school assistants scheme after 1.3 million ‘work opportunities’ created
By Charmaine Ndlela To date, South Africa’s school assistants programme has created more than 1.3 million work opportunities, President Cyril Ramaphosa said in his weekly newsletter on Monday. “This is the largest youth employment programme in our country’s history, giving young people their first foothold in the world of work while strengthening the foundations of learning in the schools that need it most,” Ramaphosa said. ALSO READ: UKZN resea…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
