Musk’s Starlink backtracks and says it will comply with judge’s order to block X in Brazil
- Starlink announced it will comply with a Brazilian Supreme Court order to block Elon Musk's platform, X, despite asset freezes by Justice Alexandre de Moraes.
- The company stated, "Regardless of the illegal treatment of Starlink...we are complying with the order to block access to X in Brazil."
- Anatel confirmed that Starlink has begun blocking access to X, which has faced suspension in Brazil since last week for lacking legal representation.
63 Articles
63 Articles
Starlink to comply with Brazil order to block X
SAO PAULO — Elon Musk's satellite-based internet service provider Starlink backtracked Tuesday and said it will comply with a Brazilian Supreme Court justice's order to block the billionaire's social media platform, X.
Elon Musk’s Starlink backs down, agrees to block X in Brazil
Elon Musk’s satellite Internet provider Starlink reversed course and said it would comply with an order by Brazil’s top court to block access to X, the billionaire’s social network, in Latin America’s largest country. Read full story
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 35% of the sources lean Left, 35% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage