Quebec to table budget March 25 with focus on infrastructure, tariffs
- The Manitoba government plans to deliver its annual budget on March 20, focusing on economic impacts from tariffs imposed by U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Manitoba's projected deficit for the fiscal year has increased to $1.3 billion, primarily due to rising health care costs.
- Quebec's finance minister will present the province's budget on March 25, aimed at supporting businesses amid U.S. Tariffs.
- The projected deficit for Manitoba has increased to $1.3 billion largely due to rising health care costs, up from $796 million predicted last spring.
22 Articles
22 Articles
Quebec to Table Budget March 25 With Focus on Infrastructure, Tariffs
Quebec’s finance minister will table the province’s next budget on March 25, with a focus on shoring up businesses and workers amid the economic disruption of U.S. tariffs. Eric Girard says the budget for the 2025-26 fiscal year will be a chance to present the province’s plan to “support Quebec in the face of economic uncertainty.” Quebec Premier François Legault said earlier this week he had asked Girard to include funding to speed up major inf…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 63% of the sources lean Left
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage