Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Marc Overmars Confirms Vincent Janssen's Departure: “The Financial Gap Was Too Big”

It had been in the air for a while and has now been confirmed by Director of Football Affairs Marc Overmars. Vincent Janssen (31) will not extend his contract with Royal Antwerp FC. “It will be difficult to replace him,” said Overmars.

3 Articles

Lean Right

It had been in the air for a while and has now been confirmed by Director of Football Affairs Marc Overmars. Vincent Janssen (31) will not extend his contract with Royal Antwerp FC. “It will be difficult to replace him,” said Overmars.

·Kobbegem, Belgium
Read Full Article
Right

The deal is done. Vincent Janssen (31) will leave Antwerp on a free transfer after this season. This brings an end to the success story of the Dutch striker, who is attracting interest from the Middle East and the MLS.

·Amsterdam, Netherlands (Kingdom of the)
Read Full Article

So it's official: Vincent Janssen will leave the Antwerp at the end of this season. He will miss the Pro League a lot.

Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Right
100% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

De Telegraaf broke the news in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Kingdom of the) on Wednesday, May 20, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal