Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Lukaku Attacks Naples: "It Was Better to Leave, There the Worst Year of My Life"

Summary by Il Tempo
Rome, 19 Aug. - (Adnkronos) - "It was better for me to leave Naples. The statement that I would not be fit is simply false. They probably said it in Italy to boycott me. I am 100% fit to play. The last one in Naples was the worst year of my life." Romelu Lukaku attacks Naples, club for which he has played in the last two seasons, before moving permanently to Fenerbahce. "I signed here at Fenerbahce for one season with one option for another, I h…

2 Articles

Center

"Last year was the hardest of my life. There was the death of my father Roger, the continuous physical problems and the break with Naples." Romelu Lukaku, now a player of the Fenerbahce, has returned to the Neapolitan experience with harsh words. (ANSA)

·Rome, Italy
Read Full Article
Lean Right

Rome, 19 Aug. - (Adnkronos) - "It was better for me to leave Naples. The statement that I would not be fit is simply false. They probably said it in Italy to boycott me. I am 100% fit to play. The last one in Naples was the worst year of my life." Romelu Lukaku attacks Naples, club for which he has played in the last two seasons, before moving permanently to Fenerbahce. "I signed here at Fenerbahce for one season with one option for another, I h…

·Rome, Italy
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
50% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Il Tempo broke the news in Rome, Italy on Wednesday, August 19, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal