King Charles III will resume public duties next week after cancer treatment, palace says
- King Charles III is set to resume his public duties following cancer treatment, as confirmed by Buckingham Palace on Friday.
- His medical team is positive about his recovery progress, with plans for multiple public appearances in the upcoming weeks.
- Charles will visit a cancer treatment center next week, signaling his return to his royal obligations.
172 Articles
172 Articles
King Charles to resume public duties after cancer diagnosis
LONDON — Britain's King Charles III will return to public duties next week for the first time since being diagnosed with cancer as he makes good progress following treatment and a period of recuperation, Buckingham Palace said on Friday. In February, the palace revealed that the 75-year-old king had been diagnosed with an unspecified form of cancer detected in tests after a corrective procedure for an enlarged prostate. Although Charles continue…
King Charles III to resume public duties next week after cancer treatment
The British monarch, King Charles III, will resume his public duties next week following a three-month break to focus on his treatment and recuperation. A few months ago, the British monarch was diagnosed with an undisclosed type of cancer and has been receiving treatment. However, Buckingham Palace on Friday said the monarch would be visiting a cancer treatment centre on Tuesday, the first of several public appearances he will make in the comin…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 52% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage