Israel’s military to open criminal probes into 2 Gaza attacks on Palestinians
The military said it reviewed 150 Gaza incidents and will not pursue probes in three other aid-worker killings.
- On Wednesday, Israel's military announced it will open internal criminal investigations into two high-profile attacks, including the killing of 5-year-old Hind Rajab and 15 Palestinian paramedics.
- The military's Fact-Finding and Assessment Mechanism reviewed 150 incidents of troop conduct in Gaza, selecting five cases for further action.
- Regarding three other attacks on aid workers from World Central Kitchen and Doctors Without Borders, officials declined to open criminal investigations, citing "no reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct that would justify the opening of a criminal investigation."
- Earlier examinations included the April 2024 killings of seven World Central Kitchen aid workers, a case the military previously reviewed and concluded contained no reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct.
- These decisions illustrate the high evidentiary threshold Israel's military applies when evaluating civilian casualties, distinguishing between cases requiring formal criminal prosecution and those where officials found no evidence of misconduct.
132 Articles
132 Articles
A case that inspired an Oscar-nominated film will be investigated; attack killed the girl, six relatives and two lifeguards sent by her.
Israeli army launches criminal probe into killing of five-year-old Hind Rajab in Gaza
The Israeli military will open internal criminal investigations into its troops' 2024 killing of five-year-old Palestinian girl Hind Rajab alongside six of her relatives, as well as the killings of 15 medics and humanitarian workers in 2025, it announced Wednesday. Israeli rights groups have warned that such investigations rarely lead to convictions.
Israel opens criminal probes into killings of five year-old Hind Rajab and Palestinian paramedics
Killing of Rajab and her family, trapped in a vehicle and pleading for help in February, 2024, and the killing of 15 medics in May, 2025 drew international outcry
In the case of Hind Rajab's death, the army is supposed to investigate soldiers. In other cases, the investigation committee sees no reason to investigate FFAM.
Israeli military launches criminal probes into killings of 5-year-old Hind Rajab, paramedics
Israel’s military said Wednesday it would launch criminal investigations into two high-profile attacks on Palestinians during the war in Gaza, including the killings of five-year-old Hind Rajab and her family and of 15 Palestinian paramedics.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 44% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

































