Israeli Strikes Kill 19 in Southern Lebanon
Lebanon’s Health Ministry said the strikes hit multiple towns and wounded at least 13 people, as both sides kept exchanging fire despite the truce.
- Israeli airstrikes on southern Lebanon killed at least 19 people on Tuesday, including four women and three children, Lebanon's Health Ministry said, continuing violence despite the fragile, United States-brokered ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war.
- Combat between Israel and Hezbollah has intensified despite a 45-day extension of the United States-brokered truce begun on April 17, with the death toll in this round of fighting recently surpassing 3,000.
- Strikes in Deir Qanoun, Nabatieh, and Kfar Sir killed 10, four, and five people respectively, while state-run National News Agency reported strikes destroyed houses, leaving civilians trapped under rubble.
- Between Monday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon, the Israeli military targeted more than 25 sites of Hezbollah infrastructure in southern Lebanon, while one soldier died in battle, raising Israel's troop death toll to 21.
- More than a million people have been displaced in Lebanon by the fighting, with many sheltering in tents along the Mediterranean Sea in Beirut, as persistent attacks strain the fragile ceasefire.
53 Articles
53 Articles
The Israeli military continues its attacks on the south of Lebanon unabated. In attacks on a house at the beginning of the week, there were many dead and injured.
Israeli Strikes on Southern Lebanon Kill 19, Including Children and Women
Israeli airstrikes on southern Lebanon on Tuesday killed at least 19 people, including four women and three children, Lebanon’s Health Ministry said, the latest in near-daily attacks from both sides that have not stopped despite the fragile, US-brokered ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war. Israel’s military did not immediately comment on the casualties or specific incidents, but said that between Monday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon, it had …
The ceasefire between Israel and Lebanon remains fragile: According to Lebanese sources, at least 19 people were killed in recent Israeli attacks. Israel had previously ordered the evacuation of residents in several villages.
Lebanese Health Ministry says Israeli strike kills 10
* * *
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
























