Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 3 months ago

Home catches on fire after homeowner starts Thanksgiving cooking in garage, fire officials say

Summary by KENS
Fire crews say the homeowner started Thanksgiving cooking and plugged in an oven in the garage.
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)