Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Gaza Civil Defence Says Israeli Strikes Kill 12 Since Dawn

Israeli strikes targeted displaced civilians and multiple Gaza locations, killing 12 amid accusations of Hamas ceasefire violations and ongoing conflict despite truce.

  • On Sunday, Gaza's civil defence agency said Israeli strikes killed at least 12 people, hitting a tent sheltering displaced people in Jabalia, Khan Yunis and Gaza City.
  • Citing alleged ceasefire breaches, the military said Israel attacked armed individuals crossing the Yellow Line near IDF troops despite a US-brokered truce last month and the October 10 ceasefire.
  • Al-Shifa and Nasser hospitals confirmed receiving at least seven bodies, while Gaza's medical staff reported one person was killed by Israeli gunfire in Beit Lahia in north Gaza.
  • Israel will terminate MSF activities from March 1 after the charity withheld Palestinian staff lists, while MSF suspended non-critical work at Nasser Hospital citing safety concerns.
  • Gaza's health ministry says at least 601 people have died since the truce began as President Donald Trump prepares his `Board of Peace` meeting to unveil $5 billion in pledges.
Insights by Ground AI

14 Articles

Lean Right

At least twelve Palestinians were killed in Israeli Armed Forces aircraft and artillery attacks on Sunday in the Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian medical sources, despite the ceasefire in force since 10 October. Emergency services reported the death of one person and several others injured by a bombing in Tel al-Haua, south-west of Gaza City. Another person was killed in an Israeli attack in Beit Lahiya, north of the Gaza Strip, according to…

·Chile
Read Full Article
Lean Left

Accused of breaking the ceasefire, the Israeli army claims on 15 February that it carried out strikes after identifying "several armed terrorists who were sheltering under rubble" near Israeli soldiers.

·Paris, France
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 38% of the sources lean Left, 37% of the sources lean Right
38% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Radio France Internationale broke the news in Paris, France on Sunday, February 15, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal