Four dead after 14 people shot at family gathering in Stockton, California
Authorities say the shooting at a Stockton banquet hall left 4 dead and 10 wounded, with early signs pointing to a targeted attack, amid ongoing investigation.
- On Nov. 29, 2025, a mass shooting occurred around 6 p.m. at a banquet hall on the 1900 block of Lucile Avenue, Stockton, leaving four dead and 10 wounded.
- The San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office said investigators see early indications of a targeted incident and are exploring all possibilities, while no suspect has been publicly identified and the suspect remains at large.
- Victims included children as young as 9 and ranged from juveniles to adults; several were taken to local hospitals while others, including two men, arrived at St. Joseph's Medical Center on their own.
- Stockton Vice Mayor Jason Lee expressed devastation, urging support and saying `An ice cream shop should never be a place where families fear for their lives`, while California Governor Gavin Newsom was briefed and the state Office of Emergency Services coordinated with local law enforcement.
- Deputies said multiple agencies, including Manteca Police Department and Stockton Police Department, are assisting as the scene remains active and the public is urged to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office.
336 Articles
336 Articles
Terrible scenes in the US state of California! Four people died during a shooting on a child's birthday party. More info here:
Four people were killed and 10 injured in a gunfight during a family reunion at a banquet hall in Stockton, California, county police reported on Saturday, November 29.The victims included both children and adults, said Heather Brent, spokesman for San Joaquin County police. Early indications “suggest that this may have been a targeted incident,” Brent said during a press conference on the site. Local authorities pointed out that the alleged ass…
According to the police, four people were killed and ten injured in a firearm incident during a family meeting in California. The incident occurred on Saturday shortly before 6:00 p.m. in a party hall in Stockton northeast of San Francisco, as the spokesman for the district sheriff of San Joaquin, Heather Brent, reported. Victims, who were young people and adults, were taken to local hospitals. "What we know so far is that a family has celebrate…
BREAKING: Mass Sh*ting at Child’s Birthday Party in California — At Least 14 Victims * 100PercentFedUp.com * by Kaley
This is a developing story. A mass shooting just took place in Stockton, CA. It’s being reported that the shooter opened fire on a children’s birthday party before fleeing. Around fourteen victims were shot, with several being transported to the hospital. Tragically, at least four people were killed. Here’s some footage from the horrific scene: Backup here if needed: BREAKING – MASS SHOOTING IN CALIFORNIA: 10 PEOPLE SHOT, INCLUDING CHILDREN, GU…
At a child's birthday party in Stockton, California, shots are fired. Four people die, one child among them. Police are following a trail.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 45% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium



































