Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Drone Warfare Continues to Kill in Both Kivus

Summary by UMUSEKE
The Democratic Republic of Congo's army says it has shot down a drone that violated its airspace "claiming to be Rwandan." Rwanda has so far not commented on the Congolese army's statement. In a statement published on the Congolese army's X website, the FARDC says that "a Rwandan military drone that violated the airspace of the Democratic Republic of Congo has been shot down." The drone was reportedly shot down at Point Zero, on the road to the …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

The Democratic Republic of Congo's army says it has shot down a drone that violated its airspace "claiming to be Rwandan." Rwanda has so far not commented on the Congolese army's statement. In a statement published on the Congolese army's X website, the FARDC says that "a Rwandan military drone that violated the airspace of the Democratic Republic of Congo has been shot down." The drone was reportedly shot down at Point Zero, on the road to the …

Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

UMUSEKE broke the news on Tuesday, May 19, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal