Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 9 months ago

Cooking fire initiates Seaway Tower evacuation

Summary by Ground News
The woman said she fell asleep while cooking french fries on the stove. When she awoke, she saw flames coming from the stove and the apartment filled with smoke. She said she was having trouble breathing and didn't think she could make it to the door. She was taken to a local hospital, where she is expected to make a full recovery.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)