Dana White Gives Major UFC White House Update: ‘The Card Is Built’
7 Articles
7 Articles
Former UFC Champ Won’t Fight At White House, Disappointed
A former UFC champion feels he won’t get the chance to fight on the South Lawn of the White House. Meanwhile, Dana White has confirmed that matchmaking for the June 14 mega event has wrapped up, and they have two options to choose from. White didn’t unveil any further details about the same. Dana White says the UFC White House card is ‘done’“We got the White House card done last week”via @ufc pic.twitter.com/3EtvJCrdHG— Dovy (@DovySimuMMA) Febr…
Sean O'Malley shares disappointing UFC White House update
UFC CEO Dana White predicts that the UFC event at the White House in June will be the most watched event in the promotion's history. He's also promised the best fight card UFC matchmakers have ever put together. With only six or seven bouts expected to be featured on the fight card, many high profile fighters who wanted to be part of the historic event will be left out. Former bantamweight champion Sean O'Malley believes that he's one of them."T…
'Conor’s Not Fighting on It,' Says Matt Brown; UFC Is 'Using Him to Promote It' for White House Card
Retired UFC welterweight Matt Brown does not believe Conor McGregor will step into the cage at the planned UFC White House show on June 14. McGregor has publicly stated that his bout for the special card is already agreed upon. Brown, however, remains highly skeptical. He says the former two division champion’s name is simply ...
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




