Around 10 ‘New’ Victims in France’s Epstein Probe: Prosecutor
Beccuau said investigators are reviewing Epstein files and records as they seek international assistance and question no potential suspects yet.
- Top Paris prosecutor Laure Beccuau reported on Sunday that around 10 new suspected victims have come forward in the French investigation into the network of late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
- France launched a human trafficking investigation after the Justice Department released the latest cache of Epstein files in January, which detailed charges of trafficking underage girls for sex against the financier.
- Investigators are searching through 3.5 million pages of the so-called Epstein files while reviewing the financier's computer, telephone records, and address books to identify names mentioned by alleged victims.
- Beccuau noted investigators are arranging meetings for victims currently abroad, though she added that "None of the people who could potentially be implicated have been questioned" so far.
- Around 20 suspected victims have now made themselves known following Beccuau's public appeal for potential victims to speak up, bringing the total count since the investigation began.
56 Articles
56 Articles
The question of how Jeffrey Epstein was able to commit his crimes in France is driving the Paris prosecutor's office around. The investigators focus on two model agents who were closely linked to the billionaire. Other women are currently describing their abuse accusations.
“A dozen” of new alleged victims of the U.S. sex offender Jeffrey Epstein went to the Paris Public Prosecutor’s Office this Sunday, Attorney General Laure Beccau said. The Paris Public Prosecutor’s Office opened an investigation into “human trafficking” after the U.S. government published thousands of files of the sex offender, who died in 2019. The aim is to identify those who might have facilitated his crimes in France, for example, by present…
At the Paris Public Prosecutor's Office, other suspected victims of the US billionaire and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein have now reported. A total of about 20 affected people have contacted the investigators, state attorney Laure Beccuau told RTL on Sunday. This is not only about victims of Epstein, who died in 2019. The accusations are also directed against model agent Jean-Luc Brunel and the former heads of the great model agency Elite, Gérald…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 40% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




























