Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 month ago

Woman, 23, left paralyzed and on ventilator '24 hours after eating bad food'

Summary by Express US
Claudia de Albuquerque Celada, 23, got sick on February 17 while working at an exchange program in Aspen, Colorado.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • No sources with tracked biases.
100% Right
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)