U.S. Secret Service agents killed man trying to unlawfully enter Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- On Feb. 22, 2026, U.S. Secret Service agents shot and killed an armed man after he breached Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida's secure perimeter around 1:30 a.m.
- Driving through the north gate of Mar-a-Lago as another vehicle exited, the individual, described as in his early 20s, was seen carrying a shotgun and fuel can; his family in North Carolina recently reported him missing.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said, `The only words that we said to him was 'drop the items' which means the gas can and the shotgun`, then the man raised the shotgun, prompting the agents to fire.
- The Secret Service said involved agents will be placed on routine administrative leave as the FBI investigates, after an armed man was shot dead near Mar-a-Lago, with President Trump at the White House.
- This episode comes amid a pattern of political violence in the U.S. and adds to threats including a July 2024 rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, a September 2024 incident at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, and Ryan Routh's life sentence earlier this month.
427 Articles
427 Articles
Intruder Shot at Mar-a-Lago: Security Breach Raises Concerns
A 21-year-old man from North Carolina was fatally shot by US Secret Service agents after he breached the secure perimeter of President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and raised a shotgun in a threatening position. Authorities identified him as Austin Tucker Martin, a resident of Cameron, North Carolina, whose family had reported him missing the day before the incident. In the early hours of 22 February 2026, law enforcement confront…
'Crazy person': Would-be assassin shot dead at Trump's Florida home now identified as Austin Tucker Martin * WorldNetDaily * by Joe Kovacs
'He had been reported missing by his family a few days ago, and investigators believe he headed south and picked up the shotgun along the way'
Secret Service says an armed man was shot and killed after entering Mar-a-Lago's secure perimeter
An armed man drove into the secure perimeter of Mar-a-Lago as another vehicle was exiting before being shot and killed Sunday morning, according to a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 46% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium







































