See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Tobago man, 41, found on fire in Bon Accord - Trinidad and Tobago Newsday

Summary by newsday.co.tt
A 41-year-old man from Tobago was seen on fire in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Police said around 5.20 am on January 8, Deshawn Melville, who has no known address, was seen jumping around outdoors with his body on fire. The incident took place at Third Street, Kilgwyn Bay Road, Bon Accord. A senior officer told Newsday the police have no information that Melville had been set on fire. Melville was taken to hospital with first-degree bur…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

newsday.co.tt broke the news in on Wednesday, January 8, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.