'This is on Hamas,' US special envoy Witkoff says of new Gaza fighting
- The Hamas militant group is blamed for the resurgence of fighting in Gaza, as stated by US Special Envoy Steve Witkoff, who noted their rejection of an acceptable deal.
- US Special Envoy Steve Witkoff stated that Hamas is responsible for the renewed fighting in Gaza after rejecting an 'acceptable deal' for ceasefire extension.
- Following a ceasefire in January, Israel resumed air strikes and deployed ground troops in Gaza due to stalled talks.
- Palestinian health authorities report that at least 50,021 Palestinians have been killed since the war began in October 2023.
35 Articles
35 Articles


'This is on Hamas,' US special envoy Witkoff says of new Gaza fighting
WASHINGTON: The Hamas militant group is responsible for the renewed fighting in Gaza after rejecting efforts to move forward with what had been an "acceptable deal," US special envoy Steve&nb
Trump envoy Witkoff: 'Hamas can be politically involved in Gaza if they demilitarize'
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared repeatedly that Israel’s goal during the war is to eliminate Hamas as a political and military force in the Gaza Strip. By Vered Weiss, World Israel News Speaking to Tucker Carlson on Friday, US President Donald Trump’s Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff indicated that Hamas could be politically active in Gaza if they disarm. He also said that Hamas was not as extreme as depicted and that they may be o…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 59% of the sources lean Right
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage