Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Spain Says Irregular Entry via Ceuta, Melilla Does Not Grant Access to Europe

Summary by Anadolu Ajansı
Foreign Ministry says recent Supreme Court ruling does not change immigration law, prevent returns

4 Articles

So far no irregular transfer has been made to Peninsular Spain of migrants who arrived in Ceuta during the mass influx

·Bogota, Colombia
Read Full Article

Spain has stated that irregular crossings from Ceuta and Melilla do not guarantee free movement within Europe, pose a life-threatening risk, and that legal entry is the only option. 88 people died in the July 30th migration attempt.

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
50% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Haberler broke the news on Monday, August 3, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal