Get unlimited access to our best features
Subscribe now

Saginaw Township woman dies in apartment fire after seemingly falling asleep while smoking

Summary by Ground News
A 79-year-old Saginaw Township woman apparently fell asleep while smoking. Firefighters arrived at 10:35 p.m. to see heavy smoke emanating from a second-floor unit. The fire was confined to the one apartment and did not spread to the other 11 units.
5 months ago·Baldwin, United States

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right
Michigan LiveMichigan Live

Saginaw Township woman dies in apartment fire after seemingly falling asleep while smoking

The fire occurred the evening of May 22, 2022.

5 months ago
Read Full Article
Midland Daily NewsMidland Daily News

Police: Saginaw Twp. woman dies after falling asleep while smoking

A 79-year-old woman was found dead in a fire at a Saginaw Township apartment complex...

5 months ago·Cherokee County, United States
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

100% of the sources are Center
Michigan Live
C 100%
See less detail