See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Sagamihara boy partially denies murder of parents: "My mother told me to kill her" (Kyodo News)

Summary by 熊本日日新聞社
The eldest son (16), who was charged with murder and theft for stabbing his parents to death in February last year at their apartment in Minami Ward, Sagamihara City, admitted to killing his father at the first hearing of the lay judge trial held on the 4th at the Yokohama District Court (Judge Ryuhei Yoshii presiding), but said, "My mother told me to kill her, so I did."
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

熊本日日新聞社 broke the news in on Tuesday, February 4, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.