Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 9 months ago

Residents evacuate after gas leak, fire erupts at Delaware County apartment complex

Summary by Ground News
A tree fell on a wire, which sparked a fire, causing a gas leak. Residents are being sheltered at the nearby Evans Elementary School. There are no reports of injuries at this time. The gas leak was reported at approximately 1:15 p.m. at the Grace Court Apartments.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)