Resident Evil Requiem leaks – Capcom issues statement warning of possible spoilers
- With one week until the February 27, 2026 launch, Capcom posted on the series social channels that it is issuing takedowns on early leaked footage and asked fans not to share spoilers next week.
- Since it was announced last year, Resident Evil: Requiem has suffered a handful of leaks, including an accidental reveal of Leon Kennedy and circulating finale clips online.
- To avoid spoilers, Capcom recommended muting key terms on social media and stepping away from platforms to prevent seeing how Grace and Leon's story ends.
- Capcom's legal department said it will keep issuing takedowns to protect a day-one, spoiler-free experience and wants players to enjoy the story after launch soon.
- Next week, Capcom asked fans to respect players seeking a spoiler-free experience by not sharing videos or details on social media before the February 27, 2026 launch.
19 Articles
19 Articles
Resident Evil Requiem leaks – Capcom issues statement warning of possible spoilers
Resident Evil Requiem, the latest entry in the long running survival horror series has leaked, bringing the dangers of possible spoilers being posted way before the highly anticipated sequel releases for consoles and PC next week....Keep on reading: Resident Evil Requiem leaks – Capcom issues statement warning of possible spoilers
Resident Evil Requiem isn't out yet, but the spoiler flood has already begun. Anyone who doesn't want to spoil the fun should be careful.
Spreaders from spoilers to Resident Evil: Requiem can prepare for a warning from Capcom.
Why are Resident Evil Requiem leaks spreading?
Spoilers leaking ahead of release and Capcom's response Physical copies and early playthroughs of the upcoming title have surfaced online, and major story beats — including the ending — are circulating across social platforms. With the game's scheduled release days away, those early uploads have…
Capcom Acts On Resident Evil Requiem Gameplay Leaks, Asks Community for Help
With the launch of Resident Evil Requiem merely a week away, it's expected that gameplay and story leaks would start to show up online and subsequently be shared online. Capcom, however, has taken to social media platform, X, to decry the early gameplay and story leaks, asking players not to share the leaks. The gaming giant says that it wants "everyone to enjoy the game's story and experience as much as possible." Capcom adds that its legal dep…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium







