See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

No decision yet on future of mills, says minister

Summary by FijiTimes
SUGAR Minister Charan Jeath Singh has moved to allay public fears over recent discussions about the future of the country’s sugar mills. Mr Singh has been quoted as saying that Chinese experts have recommended consolidating the country’s sugar milling operations. However, in clarifying the matter, Mr Singh said no decision had been made and that the discussions remain at an exploratory stage. “This is a verbal discussion that we currently have. …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

FijiTimes broke the news in on Wednesday, April 2, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.