Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 2 months ago

Nambrok Tennis Club's long history

Summary by Ground News
Tennis was played at Nambrok from the early 1920s. The first court was grass-built on the north side of the Nambra Hall. The courts were opened on October 4, 1959 by Councillor Alister Jones. Subs were $4 for gentlemen, $3 for ladies and 50 cents for juniors.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)