Most of the Architects of October 7 Attacks Have Been Killed, Says Netanyahu
Israel says it has killed several Hamas leaders and commanders as Netanyahu says the mission to eliminate the Oct. 7 planners is nearly complete.
- On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that Israel has nearly finished eliminating all orchestrators of the October 7 attacks, which left 1,221 people dead in Israel.
- Israel has previously targeted senior Hamas commanders, including Yahya Sinwar and Mohammed Deif, who were widely regarded as masterminds behind the initial October 7 assault.
- The military announced on Friday that Ezzedine Al-Haddad, commander of the Hamas armed wing, was killed in an airstrike; Netanyahu described Haddad as a "despicable terrorist" while discussing the mission.
- Israeli forces currently control 60 percent of Gaza's territory; under the US-brokered ceasefire terms in effect since October 10, forces were to withdraw to the "Yellow Line," leaving them in control of more than 50 percent of the Palestinian territory.
- Netanyahu reiterated that the mission is to ensure Gaza never again poses a threat to Israel; according to the health ministry, the military campaign has killed more than 72,700 people in Gaza.
17 Articles
17 Articles
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel is close to achieving one of its objectives, namely the killing of all those responsible for organizing the attacks of 7 October 2023, according to a statement from his press office, quoted by AFP and Agerpres. On Saturday, the Israeli army announced the death of Ezzedine al-Haddad, commander of Hamas' armed wing, ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel is close to achieving one of its objectives, namely the killing of all those responsible for organizing the attacks of 7 October 2023, according to a statement from his press office.
Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel was about to achieve one of its objectives: to kill all those responsible for organizing the October 7 attacks, according to a statement from his office.
Netanyahu: 'Israel Close to Eliminating All Architects of October 7 Attacks'
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Saturday, May 16 that Israel was close to eliminating all those responsible for orchestrating the October 7, 2023 Hamas-led attacks, following the reported killing of senior Hamas military commander Ezzedine Al-Haddad in Gaza. Netanyahu’s remarks came after the Israeli military announced that Al-Haddad, a top commander in Hamas’s armed wing, had been killed in an airstrike in Gaza City. Isra…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
















