Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

More than a Year After the Disaster at Praid, Director General Salrom Dan Dobrea Is Still in Charge. Why Hasn't He Been Fired?

Summary by Digi 24
In the aftermath of the Salina Praid disaster last year, the director general Salrom, Dan Dobrea, was identified by the then head of the Ministry of Economy as one of the main culprits. Several months later, the former minister Radu Miruţa announced his resignation and it all culminated in October 2025. "The Salrom leadership was changed," Miruţa said, "but more than a year later, Dan Dobrea is still director general of Salrom.

1 Articles

Center

In the aftermath of the Salina Praid disaster last year, the director general Salrom, Dan Dobrea, was identified by the then head of the Ministry of Economy as one of the main culprits. Several months later, the former minister Radu Miruţa announced his resignation and it all culminated in October 2025. "The Salrom leadership was changed," Miruţa said, "but more than a year later, Dan Dobrea is still director general of Salrom.

·Bucharest, Romania
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Digi 24 broke the news in Bucharest, Romania on Wednesday, July 8, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal