Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 27 days ago

Mainer escapes house fire through bedroom window

Summary by Bangor Daily News
A resident survived a house fire early Friday morning by escaping out of a bedroom window, according to Greenville fire officials. Greenville firefighters responded to Spruce Lane in Beaver Cove Township just before 3:30 a.m. Friday and found the single-story, wood-framed home fully engulfed with flames coming out all of the windows, according to a post from the  Greenville Firefighters Association on Facebook. The only occupant was asleep whe…

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)