See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Slot says Alexander-Arnold is only focused on fitness

  • Sections of the British media reported that Real Madrid is in discussions to finalize a deal to bring in 26-year-old Trent Alexander-Arnold from Liverpool, potentially on a free transfer, though neither club has publicly commented on the matter.
  • These reports surfaced during the international break and ahead of a midweek round where Liverpool is aiming to secure a Premier League title, potentially tying Manchester United's record with a 20th title.
  • Alexander-Arnold, currently in the last year of his contract along with Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk, is also recovering from an ankle injury sustained during Liverpool's Champions League elimination against Paris Saint-Germain on March 11, 2025, at Anfield, causing him to miss the upcoming Premier League game against local rival Everton.
  • Liverpool manager Arne Slot stated that speculation surrounding Alexander-Arnold, Salah, and van Dijk has been ongoing for the last eight or nine months, but the team remains focused on their goals, including helping Alexander-Arnold recover from his injury.
  • Slot maintains that these reports have not affected Liverpool's bid to clinch a record-tying Premier League title, as Alexander-Arnold focuses on his recovery, and the club is assisting him to return as soon as possible.
Insights by Ground AI
Does this summary seem wrong?

36 Articles

All
Left
10
Center
7
Right
5
NewsdayNewsday
+12 Reposted by 12 other sources
Center

Alexander-Arnold's possible move to Madrid 'doesn't affect me at all,' says Liverpool manager Slot

Liverpool manager Arne Slot says the team's bid to clinch a record-tying Premier League title hasn't been affected by persistent reports linking Trent Alexander-Arnold with a move to Real Madrid at the end of the season.

·United States
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 45% of the sources lean Left
45% Left
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

The Empire of The Kop broke the news in on Tuesday, April 1, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.