Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 month ago

Lawsuit alleges New York doctor died of allergic reaction after eating at Disney World restaurant

  • A New York-based doctor died after dining at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs, leading to a lawsuit against Disney Parks.
  • The doctor had severe food allergies, and despite prior inquiries about allergen-free options, she suffered a fatal allergic reaction.
  • The husband filed a negligence lawsuit seeking damages in excess of $50,000 under Florida’s Wrongful Death Act.
Insights by Ground AI
Does this summary seem wrong?

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 55% of the sources are Center
55% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)