Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 2 months ago

Another delay for lower Puna: Final EA for project to restore roads, waterlines in limbo: FEMA needs more time to review feedback - West Hawaii Today

Summary by Ground News
FEMA told Hawaii County earlier this week it needs to review comments from the community. FEMA is contributing 75% or about $90 million of the project's cost, with the county covering the remaining 25%. The county is beholden to FEMA's pace. The four-phase project estimated to take 32 months to complete.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics