Area secured after false bomb threat at Winn-Dixie in Cocoa Beach, police say
3 Articles
3 Articles
Area secured after false bomb threat at Winn-Dixie in Cocoa Beach, police say
Cocoa Beach police on Sunday asked the public to avoid the area of a Winn-Dixie during a reported bomb threat that turned out to be false, according to the police department.Police and fire crews were said to be at the Winn-Dixie in Canaveral Plaza as of around noon, the Cocoa Beach Police Department said on social media. Just before 2 p.m., the post was updated to state the area had been secured and all emergency activity had returned to normal…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage