Trump says no talks are taking place with Iran and none are scheduled
- On Tuesday, President Donald Trump declared peace talks with Iran "dead" and insisted the Strait of Hormuz remains "open and operating," after a 60-day negotiating period ended this week without agreement.
- Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf retorted that the waterway will remain closed until the United States fulfills commitments including lifting the naval blockade, releasing frozen assets, and ending oil sanctions.
- An unidentified projectile damaged a ship's engine room off the coast of Oman early Tuesday, the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations agency reported, resulting in a crew casualty.
- Iran is finalizing a separate agreement with Oman to manage traffic through the strait, explicitly excluding the United States as regional actors seek to bypass Washington amid failed diplomacy.
- Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan signed a joint defense agreement earlier this month stipulating that any armed attack against one state shall be regarded as an attack against all, complicating Middle East security dynamics.
222 Articles
222 Articles
Trump Says No Talks Scheduled With Iran, Claims Strait of Hormuz Is Open Despite Ship Attacks
President Trump said in a post on Truth Social on Tuesday that the US was not engaged in talks with Iran and that none were scheduled, a reversal of his earlier claims that there were ongoing negotiations despite Iranian denials. "There are no talks or conversations going on, or scheduled,…
Through Truth-Social-Post the new U.S. territory explains: the street of Hormus. Donald Trump once again does not take it with the truth so exactly.
Iran Denounces Trump as 'Delusional' for Posting False Strait of Hormuz Map
"Just as Trump correctly wrote the name of the Persian Gulf, his illusion about the Strait of Hormuz will soon be corrected—or we will correct the delusions of this delusional individual," Iran's deputy foreign minister said of Trump's Truth Social map.
There is still no lasting solution in the war between Iran and the US. However, the US President wants to claim the continued Tehran-controlled Strait of Hormus for his country. However, Trump does not want to speak to the war party at this time.
President Donald Trump says US has no talks planned with Iran and other news from the Middle East
U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday the U.S. has no talks planned with Iran but insisted the Strait of Hormuz remains “open and operating,” despite limited traffic and a reported strike on a ship exiting the waterway.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 36% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium













































