£15m Kinross flood defence works could start in 2025
£15.3 million project will protect 194 businesses and homes in Kinross. It comes after a series of devastating floods in the town in 2020. Residents were flooded out of their homes twice in six months. The Scottish Government will fund 80% of the project and the council the remaining 20%.
Summary by Ground News
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.
Ground News Article Assistant
Total News Sources0Leaning Left0Leaning Right0Center0Last Updated3 months agoBias Distribution
No sources with tracked biases.
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage
Sources are mostly out of (0)