U.S. Secret Service agents killed man trying to unlawfully enter Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- On Feb. 22, 2026, U.S. Secret Service agents shot and killed an armed man after he breached Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, Florida's secure perimeter around 1:30 a.m.
- Driving through the north gate of Mar-a-Lago as another vehicle exited, the individual, described as in his early 20s, was seen carrying a shotgun and fuel can; his family in North Carolina recently reported him missing.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said, `The only words that we said to him was 'drop the items' which means the gas can and the shotgun`, then the man raised the shotgun, prompting the agents to fire.
- The Secret Service said involved agents will be placed on routine administrative leave as the FBI investigates, after an armed man was shot dead near Mar-a-Lago, with President Trump at the White House.
- This episode comes amid a pattern of political violence in the U.S. and adds to threats including a July 2024 rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, a September 2024 incident at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, and Ryan Routh's life sentence earlier this month.
475 Articles
475 Articles
Armed man killed trying to enter Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
WASHINGTON >> U.S. Secret Service and local police shot and killed a man armed with a shotgun early on Sunday after he breached a secure perimeter at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., law enforcement officials said.
Armed North Carolina man fatally shot after entering secure perimeter of Mar-a-Lago
An aerial view on Sept. 14, 2022, shows President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)The U.S. Secret Service says a North Carolina man entered a secured area of Mar-a-Lago early Sunday morning armed with a shotgun and a can of gas. The suspect, identified as Austin Tucker Martin from Cameron, N.C., was ordered by law enforcement to put down his weapons. The 21-year-old reportedly put down t…
A man with a rifle and a can of gasoline broke into Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida early Sunday and was shot down by law enforcement officials, said
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 49% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









































