Get unlimited access to our best features
Subscribe now

Ilkley Moor: Dog nearly dies after eating mouldy picnic bread

Summary by Ground News
Indy, a six-year-old black Labrador, started shaking and nearly collapsed. Vets think he was poisoned by fungi on the bread, which can cause vomiting and seizures in dogs. The illness, known as garbage toxicosis, can be fatal. People urged to take rubbish from their picnics home with them.
1 month ago

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right
BBC NewsBBC News

Ilkley Moor: Dog nearly dies after eating mouldy picnic bread

Indy the Labrador's ordeal prompts vets to warn mouldy food can kill pets.

1 month ago·United Kingdom
Read Full Article
Yorkshire Evening PostYorkshire Evening Post

'They hadn’t seen a case this bad before': Vets save dog from death after eating mouldy bread

Dog owners are being warned to be extra vigilant about dogs wolfing down discarded food after a much-loved family pet nearly died.

1 month ago·Leeds, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Warning to dog owners after Labrador nearly dies from eating mouldy bread

OWNERS are being warned to be extra vigilant about dogs wolfing down discarded food after a much-loved family pet nearly died.

1 month ago·Ilkley, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Similar News Topics

Show All
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

100% of the sources are Center
BBC News
C 100%
See less detail