Get access to our best features

Warning issued after people seen DIY vape charging

Summary by Ground News
A Taranaki school has this week warned parents to be on the look out for the practice. Master Electricians chief executive Bernie McLaughlin was very concerned about the practice - which RNZ has decided not to describe in detail. "Lithium is a very volatile product and once it ignites it's very difficult to extinguish," he said.
Published 2 months ago · Dunedin, New Zealand

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Warning issued after people seen DIY vape charging

E-cigarettes, which heat nicotine-laced liquid into vapour, have rapidly grown into a global market for vaping products. Photo: File Master Electricians is warning that young people using a DIY method to recharge disposable vaping devices risk them exploding in their hands.

2 months ago
Read Full Article

Warning issued after young people seen using DIY vape charging method

Master Electricians is warning that young people using a DIY method to recharge disposable vaping devices risk them exploding in their hands.

2 months ago·New Zealand
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

No sources with tracked biases.
See less detail