The UFO files: What did we learn from the Pentagon's 1st big release?
- The Pentagon released 158 UAP files this month at President Donald Trump's direction, including documents, photos, and videos from NASA, the FBI, and other agencies.
- DoD Secretary Pete Hegseth stated the department is working in lockstep with President Trump to provide transparency, planning to issue additional files 'on a rolling basis' to reveal previously hidden information.
- Michael Gold of Redwire Space stated agencies have 'acknowledged that there is a real and inexplicable phenomena occurring on a global basis,' while Mark Rodeghier of the Allen Hynek Center noted the release helps researchers reconstruct how agencies filed UFO reports.
- Florida Republican Luna, who leads Congress's Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets, has made releasing UAP materials a priority, asserting 'these are things that the US government cannot explain,' and that citizens are free to form their own conclusions.
- Alejandro Rojas of Enigma Labs argues the release feels unfinished, lacking sensor data and analysis; researchers emphasize true transparency requires complete case files, though 'even a messy dataset reveals patterns over time.
13 Articles
13 Articles
From ‘Maxim’ Model to Member of Congress: How Anna Paulina Luna Became the Face of the UFO Files
With the Trump administration’s latest declassification dump of materials related to unidentified aerial phenomena, the Florida congresswoman tells Vanity Fair that questions about extraterrestrial life are more pressing than ever.
Trump Delivers 160+ UFO Files — Burchett Calls Out Deep State Slow-Walk as Congress Reacts
Congressional reporter Myles Morell contributed to this report Multiple members of Congress admitted “I don’t know” when pressed by The Gateway Pundit on Capitol Hill about the more than 160 never-before-seen UFO files the Pentagon released on May 8, 2026, under President Donald Trump’s direct order.
Second batch of UFO files set to be released after lawmaker teased ‘Holy Crap’ moment
Trump administration officials say a second wave of UAP files will be released "very soon" as part of the PURSUE program to declassify UFO-related government documents.
Eight never-before-seen UFO videos at center of explosive...
A battle over UFO transparency has erupted in Washington as 'certain intelligence agencies' have been accused of withholding evidence from the American public. Investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell told the Daily Mail there is a 'bottleneck' inside US Central Command where footage of unidentified flying objects is being blocked from reaching officials seeking access to it. Corbell said some members of Congress are now 'dead set' on forcing the…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 67% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium








