Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Survived to Sue: Passenger Sucked Out of Window Mid-Flight Will Demand a Staggering Sum

Summary by kikar.co.il
A passenger who was nearly sucked out of a Ryanair window during a flight last month is preparing to file a compensation claim that could reach tens of millions of euros, along with dozens of other passengers on board. According to a report in the German newspaper Bild, Greek lawyer Vasilios Tsiaras is representing Ljubisa Karovic, 61, from Serbia, and 35 other passengers on the flight. He said the amount of compensation required in the case cou…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

A passenger who was nearly sucked out of a Ryanair window during a flight last month is preparing to file a compensation claim that could reach tens of millions of euros, along with dozens of other passengers on board. According to a report in the German newspaper Bild, Greek lawyer Vasilios Tsiaras is representing Ljubisa Karovic, 61, from Serbia, and 35 other passengers on the flight. He said the amount of compensation required in the case cou…

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

kikar.co.il broke the news on Wednesday, August 19, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal