Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 year ago

Snowpack brings hope to South Valley citrus growers after recent storms

Summary by Ground News
Citrus growers have welcomed the recent storms in the South Valley. They say they will bring water security for now and later in the year. 80% of domestic supply is grown right here in the Central Valley. About 30% of that supply is exported with the other 70% staying in the United States.

0 Articles

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)