Get access to our best features

Selena Gomez calls Justin Bieber breakup 'best thing that ever happened to me'

Summary by Ground News
Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber posed together last month at the Academy Museum Gala. In a new interview with Vulture, Selena said the photo was "not a big deal" A source told ET that the pair wanted to show "there's no beef or bad feelings"
Published 3 months ago · Los Angeles, United States

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Selena Gomez Opens Up On Justin Bieber Breakup In Doc, Calls It ‘Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me’

Selena Gomez addressed her breakup with Justin Bieber in the documentary My Mind and Me. She called it 'the best thing that ever happened to me.'

3 months ago·India
Read Full Article

Selena Gomez speaks out about her reunion with Hailey Bieber for the first time

‘It’s not even a thing,’ the actor and singer says

3 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Selena Gomez speaks out after breaking the internet with Hailey Bieber photo

Selena Gomez has addressed the wild reaction that her cozy embrace with Hailey Bieber received amid Justin Bieber controversy

3 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Selena Gomez may 'just disappear' after new radio show, single and doc 'My Mind & Me'

Selena Gomez's new documentary 'My Mind & Me' offers fans an inside look at her mental health struggles. But it's also giving them what they really want: unfiltered Selena.

3 months ago·Los Angeles, United States
Read Full Article

Hear Selena Gomez's Moving New Song "My Mind & Me"

Selena Gomez is sharing a look inside her mind. The singer's latest song, "My Mind & Me," details the journey of exploring mental health, with the powerful lyrics: "My mind and me, we don't get...

3 months ago·United States
Read Full Article

‘Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me’ AFI Fest Review: A Sometimes Dark, Raw And Honest Look At A Star Living On The Edge

The American Film Institute’s AFI Fest got underway in earnest Wednesday at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood with the world premiere of the Apple TV+ documentary Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me, where the star walked the red carpet and participated in a post-screening Q&A (which AFI asked me to moderate) joined by the […]

3 months ago·Los Angeles, United States
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution